Introductory

 Hi, my name is Ashley Hunter. I live in the middle of nowhere. My previous introductory post wasn't good enough and now here I am redoing the assignment! yay...

I don't really have a relationship to music, other than I listen to some music sometimes.

(317) POOLS- Ashfur AMV Animatic - YouTube  is the type of music that I enjoy, and I've chosen this specific piece because the original is trippy as all heck. The original is a lot like "don't hug me i'm scared" levels of trippy, and that aint my cup of tea. 

My previous post was the most generic thing, mostly because the laptop I brought to do my assignments on my trip got demolished and couldn't find a laptop in my budget quickly. Hope you all are having a better week than mine. Also don't mind the tiger stuff, I really love tigers.

Comments

Popular Posts